Medical Assistant (Full Time)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Burbank/Glendale/Northridge/Santa Clarita - Medical Assistants Wanted for Immediate Hire
We are hiring for multiple positions at our Northridge, Burbank and Glendale offices.
Here are the Position Requirements:
- Must live within a 15 mile radius of Burbank, Northridge, Glendale or Santa Clarita.
- Medical Assistant Position, you MUST have at least 1 year of PAID experience working as a medical assistant in a medical practice facility that uses advanced technology (sorry, no dental, home health or chiropractic facilities). Internships/externships will not count as PAID experience.
- You MUST be available to work between the hours of 7:30 am - 7:30 pm M-F and may have 8am - 1pm Saturday shifts. You will be informed of your schedule in advance so that you can plan accordingly.
- You MUST have reliable transportation and be able to work from our Burbank, Glendale, Northridge or Santa Clarita locations. (Schedule will be set in advance.)
- Medical Assistant - MUST have experience taking patient complaint, patient history and have efficient knowledge of and experience with Electronic Health Records.
- You MUST have excellent computer skills.
- Previous paid work in a dermatology office is a PLUS!
If you meet these requirements, please apply. Check your WorkPop messages and your personal email frequently for interview times and messages from us. Please do NOT call our busy offices with inquiries.
Your responsibilities will include daily work including: assisting with busy clinics, learning and utilizing proper protocols and techniques for procedure set ups, assisting during general/surgical/cosmetic procedures, performing clinical tasks, responding to nurse calls, scheduling follow up appointments for the callers and/or resolving their inquiries. Your duties will also include (but are not limited to): data entry, filing, faxing, emailing, learning and implementing office protocols, assisting providers and your team members and completing assigned tasks in timely fashion. You will be trained to use our specific EHR software but must already be familiar with all the basic elements and proper use of Microsoft Office, email, fax machines, copier machines, scanners and digital phones. You must have your own reliable transportation, be punctual, have an excellent attendance records and be extremely responsible. Our starting pay scale is: $14.50-$16.00/hr depending on your paid, relevant experience. We will not guarantee requests above this starting scale at this time. Hours: Our business and medical office hours vary per location. We are open between the hours of 7:30 am -- 7:30 pm M-F (depending on location) and Saturdays 8:30 am - 1:30 pm in our Burbank and Northridge offices . You will work ~40 hour weeks with a 30-60 minute lunch.
Our company offers the following benefits for all full time employees: - Annual company-wide reviews with opportunity for performance based raises every year - Health and Dental Benefits - 401k and Profit Share - Paid Sick/Vacation Days - Paid Company Holidays
- Heavily discounted or free services