Events & Catering Team Member / Driver
- $14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
At Wanderlust Creamery, we're looking for people who share our passion for travel and ice cream. If you enjoy hospitality and customer service, we'd love to meet with you. We are currently hiring enthusiastic and responsible individuals to join our Special Events & Catering team.
If you enjoy fast-paced and stimulating work in various settings like festivals, night markets, movie sets and other exciting venues, this position is perfect for you!
Job Specific Qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Must be available to work every Sunday from 7:30am - 7:00pm in addition to various event shifts.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record.
- Must be comfortable driving the Events vehicle (commercial sprinter van) with care.
- Must handle heavy machines and equipment with care (ice cream cart, gelato cart + portable freezers) and maintain proper sanitation of all equipment.
- Can stand on your feet for long periods and perform physically demanding tasks; Standing, walking, reaching, bending, twisting, ability to carry/lift 50 lbs, and push/pull 200 lbs.
- Must demonstrate stong communication and problem solving skills; report any vehicle safety issues, logistical problems and/or temperature holding concerns to appropriate management to resolve any issues.
- Repetitive Action - Driving to and from customer event locations and the store in a timely manner, assist setting up when requested, keeping events van neat and clean.
- Have a Current Food Handler’s card (*You can acquire this after you receive a job offer).
- Working Conditions - Indoor & Outdoor in all seasons.
You can communicate clearly in an unapologetically positive manner to all people - customers, fellow team members, and supervisors.
Provide outstanding customer service in a fast-paced, high volume environment no matter what position you are in.
Work with a diverse group of people and appreciate that diversity in the workplace is a strength and an asset.
Respect safety and hygiene standards.
Have the ability to work in close proximity to others.
Can add to our fun environment!
To learn more about us and apply, feel free to visit us at: