Line Cooks - Marquee Dayclub
TAO Group Las Vegas Office Las Vegas, NV
- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Complies with occupational, health, and safety standards.
- Follows the methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods.
- Ensures food is prepared in a prescribed manner as dictated by the chef and/or sous chef.
- Mixes sauces in the prescribed manner as dictated by the chef and/or sous chef.
- Sets up workstation based on pars established by the chef and by the station set-up sheets.
- Tests cooked foods by tasting and smelling them.
- Ensures foods are stored and kept at proper holding temperatures through the use of thermometers.
- Drives the customer relations management system by ensuring that all such orders are handled correctly.
- Attends regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Completes all closing requirements as directed by the chef and/or sous chef.
- Follows guidelines as outlined in the company handbook.
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.