LEAD LINE COOK
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
"Good people drink good beer"
6th and La Brea is a new location set to open soon! Located, you guessed it, on the corner of 6th and La Brea!
We are currently looking for kitchen staff with a great personality, strong work ethic, and great leadership skills to join our opening team.
We are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals with a minimum of three years of restaurant experience. Lead Line Cook will be responsible for prepping ingredients and putting together dishes according to restaurant specifications.
- Preparing meals for restaurant and tastings.
- Making sure foods are held at correct temperatures and company standards.
- Conduct daily inventory and orders from food outlets
- Assist Chef in organizing and labeling all cooler, dry and freezer storage areas
- Managing Kitchen staff when Chef is not available
- Receive daily orders from for all food outlets
- Train, lead and mentor line cooks, prep cooks and dishwashers.
- Assist in weekly scheduling of all cooks
- Order all food that is needed for service.
- Communicates effectively to ensure timely preparation of orders
- Maintains an exceptionally clean and organized station
- Serve Safe Certificate
- 3 years experience
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
6th and La Brea is a neighborhood brew pub in the heart of Mid-City. We have a casual, "California fun" vibe, from our dual shuffleboard tables to our 90 seat patio stocked with lawn games. We serve delicious food that pairs great with our award winning beer we make on-site. We also offer a full bar with craft cocktails and wine. Our menu has something for everyone - from a huge range of vegan friendly options to burgers and wings.