LEAD LINE COOK
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
"Good people drink good beer"
6th and La Brea is a new location set to open soon! Located, you guessed it, on the corner of 6th and La Brea!
We are currently looking for kitchen staff with a great personality, strong work ethic, and great leadership skills to join our opening team.
We are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals with a minimum of three years of restaurant experience. Lead Line Cook will be responsible for prepping ingredients and putting together dishes according to restaurant specifications.
- Preparing meals for restaurant and tastings.
- Making sure foods are held at correct temperatures and company standards.
- Conduct daily inventory and orders from food outlets
- Assist Chef in organizing and labeling all cooler, dry and freezer storage areas
- Managing Kitchen staff when Chef is not available
- Receive daily orders from for all food outlets
- Train, lead and mentor line cooks, prep cooks and dishwashers.
- Assist in weekly scheduling of all cooks
- Order all food that is needed for service.
- Communicates effectively to ensure timely preparation of orders
- Maintains an exceptionally clean and organized station
- Serve Safe Certificate
- 3 years experience
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
6th and La Brea is light-filled modernist brewery and restaurant with a huge outdoor patio. We are a California focused restaurant. We brew our beer on premises, our wine and spirits are California-sourced. Our menu is farmer's market driven with pacific rim flavors.