Home Health Aide
- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking forHome Health Aide's who are seeking a career caring for individuals who are suffering with dementia. These individuals should be caring and compassionate and have a passion for memory care by providing person centered care. Not only does this job have many benefits but it is also very rewarding. Here at Oasis, we are a family.
STATEMENT OF JOB:
Responsible for providing assistance with personal care, emotional support, and companionship to residents on the assigned unit, or wherever needed, under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Leader.
- Responsible for administering physical, emotional, and restorative care
- Participation in engagement and activities with residents
- Under the supervision of a licensed personnel, i.e. RN, LPN or QMA
- Deliver direct resident care as assigned by supervisor to include:
- Maintain good resident hygiene by providing assistance with partial baths and showers, shampooing and styling hair, shaving, removal of female facial hairs, oral care, and nail care.
- Assisting residents to eat by means of encouragement, verbal cuing, and hand-over-hand guidance.
- Answer call lights and addressing residents’ need and wants in a timely manner.
- Maintain resident units in a clean and tidy manner to provide a sanitary environment by changing soiled bed linens, removing soiled garbage, and storming personal oral care items to protect from contamination.
- Chart accurate and pertinent information on all required forms and flow sheets as instructed per charge nurse.
VERY LOW Staff to Resident ratio of 1:8!
- 2nd shift Full and Part Time
- 1st Shift Full and Part Time
- 8 hour shifts
- Annual Raises
- Benefits and PTO available
- Staff achievement bonus offered for eligible employees at 1 year anniversary date.
- Tuition Reimbursement
Recent applicants need not apply.
- Assisted Living/Residential Care: 1 year
- Must hold an active Home Health Aide license
About Oasis Dementia Care:
Oasis is a specialized Dementia/Alzheimer assisted living community. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our neighbors by providing a safe environment with engagement through their day. Everyday is different, but love, dignity and respect is given to each neighbor daily by our family (staff).
Oasis Dementia Care provides all the comforts of home in a safe secure setting. Allowing residents to be engaged in the activities that they enjoy is key to our social “resident-centered” care model. What sets us apart is that we’re focused on more than just safety and security. We engage our residents physically, mentally, and socially in the activities that make them who they are.
If you would like to be part of a team that adds enrichment to the lives of others, this is the job for you. We hope to hear from you soon!