- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Cost Accountant is responsible for reviewing and analyzing financial account activity, maintaining fixed asset records, assist in month-end processing, certain tax filings and various reporting requirements.
· Daily Quote preparation for various custom-made products
· Perform cost roll-ups and maintain spreadsheets to calculate costs for inventory valuation
· Calculate costs for common products price lists
· On-going review of Bill of Materials and Routings for manufactured items to ensure that costs are accurate
· Prepare journal entries and compile data for month-end financial statements
· Analyze monthly transactions and prepare detailed analysis for various reports and summaries
· Coordinate and assist in physical inventories at various company locations as needed
· Compile data for the corporate budget, forecast and financial statement packages
· Assist with external financial audits
· Drive improvements in the systems related to inventory
· All other duties as assigned.
· Personal Computer
· General Office Equipment
· Accounting Software
· Advanced excel skills (to include pivot tables and v lookups)
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
2-5 years of Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
Our Goal at Scantibodies is to see that each Patient receives the Most Accurate Result, using the Most Accurate Guide,so that they may receive the Most Accurate Treatment. Because at Scantibodies it is all about the Patient ...At Scantibodies, we believe that being your contract manufacturer is more than just an account. It is about trust and accountability. It is about taking your prototype to production for market readiness or making your current process more cost effective by using lean manufacturing concepts. Those are just a few of the many attributes that have made us a leader in contract manufacturing.