PALIGROUP | SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
******Hospitality Background Required*******
Paligroup Management is currently seeking a personable, motivated and experienced individual to join our team as the Senior Design Manager for the company.
This position will have overall project responsibility, quality control, and budgeting oversight under the direction of Paligroup's Founder/CEO/Creative Director and the Principal of Real Estate Development. The ideal candidate must have hospitality design experience and be proficient in CAD.
Paligroup will only consider applicants that submit a cover letter, professional resume, and work samples. Candidates who do not provide work samples AND do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
· Lead in-house design studio to include all interior architectural and FF&E design creation for Company projects;
· Bridge creative direction with interior design, brand strategies and budgeting;
· Oversee and manage the design and sourcing of all interiors-related design for Company projects;
· Oversee and manage the design and purchasing of all FF&E and OS&E for Company projects;
· Oversee and manage the installation of all FF&E, OS&E and finish materials as applicable for Company projects;
· Create interior design construction documentation, schedules, and specifications, as applicable;
· Assist with the creation of presentation materials, design concept & inspirational boards as needed;
· Create and manage FF&E specifications and tracking documents as applicable;
· Administer requests for interior design information from Company consultants and contractors;
· Review and approve design documents issued by architects, M,E,P, and Structural engineers, design consultants and other vendors as applicable;
· Coordinate materials sourcing and finish specification selection as appropriate;
· Oversee development and maintenance of a materials and finish reference library;
· Provide construction administration on active construction and renovation projects including site visits as applicable;
· Assist with the creation and implementation of design budgets as well as the diligent execution of timelines;
· Hire and manage additional design related staff and project managers as needed;
· Ability to travel for project related purposes, as needed;
· Perform other design related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Experience leading and managing multiple projects
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, from concepting through occupancy and operations
- Proven fiscal budgeting, accountability and responsibility
- Excellent written, verbal and management communication skills, including proven leadership, organization and client relationship management skills
- Collaborative and team-conscious
- Ability to handle challenging situations, tasks and time lines with tact, grace and style
- 7+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager on various hospitality and/or brand design projects
- Strong AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time up to four (4) hours.
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About Paligroup Management:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
Paligroup's Brands are synonymous with neighborhood authenticity, style, innovation and success. We are convinced that this combination of custom-tailored place-making and unique social experiences increases performance. market share and overall pricing power.