STORE MANAGER / OPTICIAN AT GARRETT LEIGHT
- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
GARRETT LEIGHT CALIFORNIA OPTICAL
Responsible for ensuring that their team delivers full customer service experience to all shoppers. This includes assistance with proper frame fit and styling, appropriate lens suggestions and brand history.
Management in high end retail apparel and/or optical is a MUST.
- Recommend multiple suggestions based on customer needs, preference and face shape.
- Maintain a constant presence on the sales floor to be available to be offer any customer assistance.
- Ensure a positive in-store experience by greeting all of our customers and offering assistance as soon as they enter. Be ready to explain the brand history and talk about Garrett’s design approach.
- Create a comfortable environment for the customer by creating movement, cleaning frames and staying within ear’s reach of them.
- Follow up with customers, especially when there are delays with their job.
- Maintain a Clientele Program.
- Encourage our shoppers to fill their Rx lenses with us, especially when they have VSP or Eye-Med insurances.
Store Operations and Accountability
- Training and leadership.
- Completely fill out customer paperwork and add to customer profiles at time of purchase.
- Communicate all store issues to Director of Retail. These relating to customers, schedule changes, maintenance, etc.
- Properly communicate any/all details in customer trays by adding clear notes.
- Assist in weekly inventory audits to maintain accurate stock levels.
- Maintain all policies and procedures within the GLCO Retail Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to omni-channel service approach which is intended to streamline and simplify the customer experience.
- Light Cleaning around all areas of the store during downtime.