- $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Are you energetic, enthusiastic, and customer-oriented? Do you feel comfortable working in teams with different backgrounds and experience and understand the importance of collaboration to provide the best possible service to our clients?
Our ideal candidate will persist in achieving the objectives, pay excellent attention to details, and feel comfortable setting priorities. If you believe you can contribute to the success of a company and are looking for a working family to join in the long term, we want to hear from you!
- Assist in the monitoring and collection of results data for individual programs and activities, as well as the general wellness program.
- Assist in the execution of strategic plans for the welfare program, ensuring the program objectives are met.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the marketing and communication plan; create communication materials as needed, including emails, health articles and newsletters, online content and promotional materials such as exhibits, brochures and bulletin boards
- Assist in the design of incentives for individual and general wellness programs to maximize enrollment, client participation, and program completion.
- Provides individualized periodic advice to participants and health education, directing clients to appropriate programs and services, such as screening, training, fitness, weight loss, etc.
- Demonstrate that all customer needs were fulfilled and document all program results.
- As appropriate, represent the wellness program at internal and external meetings and events.
- Analyze responses and feedback making changes as needed to strengthen marketing and communication campaigns.
- Continuous management and supervision.
- Other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of health, which includes, among others: public health, allied health, exercise sciences, health promotion, etc
- Certification of a recognized industrial organization (i.e., WELCOA, CHES, NWI) is preferred
- If you are not certified, you must be willing to obtain certification from a recognized industrial organization within the first year of employment
- Practical knowledge of behavior change theory
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Ability to design, develop, deliver, and evaluate programs and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication and marketing skills
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Competent in handling multiple tasks