- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Motor Werks Service Advisor, you'll drive your own success with in demand product lines and unrivaled service standards that keep Customers returning to you. We have a reputation for excellence and you will too.
The Motor Werks Auto Group is looking to add Experienced Service Advisors to our team in Barrington.
Our most successful Advisors don't have super powers, but they do cherish and own their customer relationships from beginning to end. We're the best at fostering long term
and continuous relationships, that's why our Service Advisors specialize in repeat customer relationships.
What do our Service Advisors do each day?
- Ensure that the initial and returning experience for each Customer is welcoming and consistently focused on exceptional service
- Communicate effectively in-person, over the phone, via email and text
- Proactively consult and guide customers to the appropriate next step in the service of their car and applicable service specials
- Consistent use and successful navigation of our customized CRM and industry specific programs
- Adhere to provided metrics expectations, successful guidelines and requirements
- Verifying customer car night drops
- Loaner car management
- Performing vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed
- Providing concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 1 ½ + years of Advising experience is preferred
- Successful completion of most recent ManufacturerTraining is a plus
- Reynolds or CDK, MPI or CRM Suite experience is helpful
- Strong Customer Focus with a high level of interest in taking the necessary time that our Customers need
- Strong interest in continuous learning
- High Energy and Positive Attitude
- Ability to work in high production environments with a continued quality focus
- Also required is a successful completion of Pre-employment drug test/physical/ and background check
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
- Minimum of 5 years of driving with a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report history is preferred
We represent Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, Jaguar, Infiniti, Honda, Cadillac, Porsche and BMW.
Success is possible if you cherish our customer relationships, are self driven to learn, have high energy, exhibit integrity and accountability with our customers as well as among the team you work with at Motor Werks.
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.