RV Sales Professional & Booking Coordinator
- $13.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Who we are:
Luxe RV was founded in 2015 and is one of the largest RV rental companies in the nation. The firm specializes in Mercedes-Benz RV rentals that feature luxury, cutting-edge models, household amenities and convenient delivery services. Luxe RV's all-inclusive pricing model and online reservation platform make vacation planning hassle-free. It's exactly what one would expect from a first-rate, luxury travel company.
Most people charter recreational vehicles “RVs” for a change of pace or simply just to experience a luxury camp-out at a special vacation spot or event. At Luxe RV, you are certain to find the most sophisticated, cleanest motorhome and RV rentals for travel and leisure. Our Mercedes RV rentals are rudimentarily maintained and well-tuned for your RV traveling needs.
Luxe RV features a fleet of top standard, premium quality recreational and luxury RVs, well-matched to your budget and preferences. Each Luxe RV model prearranged with standardized facilities like kitchen areas, shower rooms, Wi-Fi, TVs, power outlets, comes along with additional conveniences such as queen-sized organic bedding, dinnerware, cookware, with first-class concierge services.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Familiarize with products of the company on www.luxervrental.com
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through warm follow-ups
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Understand the RV features, advantages, and benefits and keep up with product changes.
- Follow dealership direction and best practices to present, test drive, and write up customers and close the sale.
- Come to work by utilizing our CRM system and other tools and processes according to dealership standards to develop repeat business and follow up unsold prospects.
- Have fun.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- 3+ years of retail sales experience, or proven work experience as a sales representative
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must be 25 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
- Have and maintain a valid CA driver’s license and MVR within company policies.
- Pass background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Required Language: English.
- Be professional with a well-groomed appearance.