RV Sales Professional/Sales Consultant/Sales Associate/Salesperson
- $11.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Who we are:
Most people charter recreational vehicles “RVs” for a change of pace or simply just to experience a luxury camp-out at a special vacation spot or event. At Luxe RV, you are certain to find the most sophisticated, cleanest motorhome and RV rentals for travel and leisure. Our Mercedes RV rentals are properly maintained and well-tuned for your RV traveling needs.
With an all-inclusive starting price of $295 per night, Luxe RV features a fleet of top standard, premium quality recreational and luxury RVs, well matched to your budget and preferences. Each Luxe RV model prearranged with standardized facilities like kitchen areas, shower rooms, Wi-Fi, TVs, power outlets, comes along with additional conveniences such as queen-sized organic bedding, dinnerware, cookware, with First-class concierge services.
- Meet and greet customers with the utmost respect and professionalism.
- Answer calls and emails
- Connect with potential customers
- Assist customers with vehicle purchase by building a strong rapport and by listening to and focusing on customer’s needs and wants.
- Understand the RV features, advantages, and benefits and keep up with product changes.
- Follow dealership direction and best practices to present, test drive, and write up customers and close the sale.
- Come to work by utilizing our CRM system and other tools and processes according to dealership standards to develop repeat business and follow up unsold prospects.
- Have fun.
- Must be 25 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
- Have and maintain valid CA driver’s license and MVR within company policies.
- Pass background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Required Language: English.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be professional with well-groomed appearance.
- Have excellent verbal communication and phone skills.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn
- Retail Sales Experience.