- $48K - $60K Annual Salary
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting with the development of strategies and tactics designed to drive system traffic, revenue and growth. He/She will lead the development and implementation of advertising initiatives including television, radio, print, online, social, OOH, in-store, etc. The Marketing Manager will assist the Chief Operating Officer in proactively developing internal, sustainable marketing capabilities through mentoring, training and development.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assist the COO with strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing communications programs to promote Panini Cafe products and further the company's sales objectives.
- In cooperation with Product Marketing, spearhead the development and planning process for the Panini Cafe marketing calendar.
- Collaborate with agencies, creative services, local marketing, and media to develop external communications, advertising campaigns and in-restaurant materials and communications.
- Prepare materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and management communications.
- Review project results and recommendations with management, and present business solutions and marketing concepts to field management.
- Support key brand initiatives to ensure successful achievement of the FY Business Plan.
- Identify and deliver improvements in areas such as in-restaurant and external communications, transitioning work to creative services, design innovation, competitive analysis and response plans, etc.
- Lead external agencies in the development of strategies that employ multiple tactics in order to leverage marketing spending and maximize value for the Panini Cafe system.
- Support and manage agenda setting, prioritization and resources allocation, balancing short and long-term needs/priorities.
- Jointly, in partnership with the COO, lead the development, approval, communication and stewardship of Marketing Communications.
A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business is required. An advanced degree is desired.
The Marketing Manager will be a strategic marketing executive with proven experience driving innovation and change. They will have a clear understanding of the role Marketing Communications plays in strategic planning and has the ability to transform key data into proven business results. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success with all elements of the marketing mix as well as experience managing people, projects and budgets. Comfortable working in the multi-unit environment, Marketing Manager should possess:
- Minimum of 4 years of brand strategy/marketing experience in a fast-paced consumer oriented marketing environment with demonstrated success of building strong brands.
- The ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, and have a strong understanding of the P&L side of the business.
- Proven experience in development of successful television advertising, managing large advertising budget, complex timelines and domestic/off shore shoots.
- A proven ability to transform current marketing trends and information into profitable strategies for the business.
- Proficiency in market analysis, competitive front, and restaurant opportunities, challenges and operations is desired.
- Strong organizational and people skills, the ability to effectively create and deliver presentations, the ability to set appropriate priorities and use time effectively.
- Demonstrated analytical, creative, problem solving skills focused on driving for results. Must be able to effectively work in a team environment with a natural inclination toward coaching, developing and motivating others.
- Drives innovative business improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements. Promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovative and rational risk taking.
- Delivers results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value, and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Balances immediate and long term priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Develops and inspires others: Identifies, attracts and retains top talent to ensure bench strength for the future. Leverages individual differences as a driver for long-term business results.
- Mature, confident, and successful professional with the executive presence and industry stature to effectively represent the company externally, and bring enhanced credibility to the organization.
- Strong service orientation, a disciplined work ethic and a high standard of excellence for the overall marketing team.
- One of unquestioned personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- A balanced individual capable of forging productive working relationships with a broad range of personality types and styles.
- One who understands the vital role branding plays in capturing market share and attaining business objectives.
- Lives the values: Demonstrates the values of Panini Cafe through words, actions, and by example. Fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
Panini Cafe is a perfect blend of old world style favorites with a healthy and modern European flair. The food at Panini Cafe is distinctive and extraordinarily fresh and healthy. We use only the finest quality ingredients, including the best imported olive oil and low fat cheeses, and all our produce and breads are delivered fresh daily.
With a commitment to quality and creativity, we offer an incredible variety of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Italian Mediterranean influenced kitchen gains inspiration from the best cuisine of Europe and the Middle East has to offer. Our fresh, creative menu items are made from scratch and health oriented.
Start your day with perfectly prepared eggs, omelettes, breakfast sandwiches or French toast accompanied by the espresso drink of your choice. If you are joining us for lunch or dinner you can indulge in on our our grilled Panini sandwiches, (which made us a favorite) or an exceptional kabob, made to order with your choice of grilled chicken, filet, lamb or fish skewered with tomatoes and peppers. Enjoy sparkling water or gourmet iced Tea with your meal or a selection from our select beer and wine selections. In addition we offer outstanding salads and an extensive Mediterranean appetizer menu.
At Panini Cafe we are proud of our tradition of serving the very best food in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere that is authentically European. Our commitment to fine food and excellent prices will make you want to stop by and treat yourself everyday!