Accounting Administrative Assistant
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Our Accounting Administrative Assistant is responsible for daily administrative accounting tasks for the CFO in a Box service; including responding to and distributing emails, researching and entering invoices, scanning documents, and providing customer service to accountants, vendors, and franchises.
Each day we throw our energy into driving the success of our independently owned and operated locations and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Work with all colleagues on the Accounting team to ensure work processes are completed according to accounting rules, regulations, and procedures and all departmental goals and objectives are achieved.
- Attempt to achieve 100% accuracy in all work performed, including but not limited to, statement reconciliation, check requests, and researching and entering past due invoices in Quickbooks daily.
- Manage high volume inbox for variety of finance-related questions, inquiries, and follow-up tasks; review and correctly distribute emails to the appropriate team member.
- Act as primary point of contact for vendors regarding outstanding invoices and working to properly allocate payments.
- Proactively problem-solve issues as they arise, escalating critical problems effectively.
- Other duties and task as required and assigned by the Controller. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- Minimum of 1-year administrative experience preferred. Accounting experience or training a plus
- Some familiarity with standard concepts, practice, and procedures of accounting. Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and ability to multitask
- QuickBooks experience preferred. Well adept with creating and maintaining Excel Spreadsheets
- Ability to establish and foster relationships through electronic and verbal communicatio
- Pleasant phone demeanor with strong verbal communication skills.
- Concise business writing and business email etiquette skills.
- Must be able to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments. Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-volume environment while providing a great customer experience.
- Position requires occasional walking and standing with light (1-10lbs.) carrying, lifting, pushing or pulling. The position is a mostly sedentary and requires the employee to have close visual acuity to perform job requirements. The position requires frequent talking, hearing and repetitive motion with the hands, wrists and/or fingers. This position is located within an office environment and is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.