- $12.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Embassy Suites Arcadia is proud to unveil a whole new look! From our guest suites, atrium, lobby to our exquisite Meeting and Banquet space. Designed with you in mind, our vibrant transformation features contemporary furnishings and more room to relax! Embassy Suites already leads the way of all-suites full service hotels with its three pillars: two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception! Come work for the leading brand today!
Passionate about hospitality? Customer-service oriented? Want a career and not just a job? We want to hear from you and meet you right away!
Of course, as in any other career there are requirements (these are not the only requirements or a detailed job description):
- Availability (open to mornings, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends)
- Customer-Service driven.....AGAIN Customer-Service driven (this is VERY important)
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Team player
- Proven record of excellent attendance
- Proven record of steady job history
- Open to training and development
- Cashier/money-handling experience, if applicable
- Able and willing to stand for long periods of time if needed
- Experience in a 3-4 star hotel desired
Purpose for the Position:
To schedule banquets, parties, etc., ensuring all arrangements are made so as to provide the customer with a very high level of service and quality.
- Determines amount of future business and workload requirements from information gathered from sales department.
- Requisitions required help and instructs on work expectations for banquet.
- Meets with function group leaders to determine last minute changes and discuss various set-up arrangements.
- Ensures proper service to clients during the banquet.
- Ensures proper cleaning of all equipment after function is completed.
- Supervises assigned banquet personnel: hiring, terminating, training and developing.
- Schedules banquets, parties, etc.
- May assist personnel in setting up a function room to the desired specifications set forth by the sales office.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
- Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
- Analyze and interpret policies establishes by administrators
- Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
- Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts.
- Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
- See differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs.
- Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
- Plan and organize the work of others.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Speak and write clearly.
- Accept the full responsibility for managing an activity.
WCG offers many benefits including**:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off Sellback (Yes! You can sell us your unused PTO)
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts (Hilton Team Member Travel Program)
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.
Other hourly positions available*: Guest Service Agent (Front Desk), Room Attendant (housekeeper), Housekeeping Houseperson, , Kitchen Dishwasher/Stewart.
*Positions are not guaranteed to remain open for any certain period of time. Status of full/part time or on-call may change without notice **Benefits can stop/change at any time with or without notice.