Public Relations Coordinator
- $21.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are focused on building brand loyalty and value with consumers on behalf of our clients through a unique combination of great customer service, excellent products, operational efficiency and unsurpassed teamwork. We are looking for out next team member as an entry level Account Coordinator focused on public relations and consumer outreach for our top clients.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation and ultimately, sales goals
- Daily presentations to clients, consumers, and management concerning the features and benefits of assigned products and services as well as developing a streamlined message
- Execute community outreach programs to ensure customer satisfaction and message delivery and consistency.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members
- College degree with emphasis on marketing, business or equivalent or comparable experience (internships experience accepted)
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, public relations, sales or customer relations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
BlackBook Executives are experts in strategic marketing, advertising and communication, working for our clients as an external marketing company and doing all kinds of recruitment and loyalty campaigns for our clients, using strategic and operational systems to achieve specific results and meet the needs of each client in detail.