We are currently looking to hire a candidate for the position of Production Clerk.
Candidates must be available to work Monday-Friday 7:30AM-:400PM or 2:30PM-11:00PM.
The Production Clerk will process, pack, and prepare products for shipment.
• Weighs, bags, grinds, labels, packs, and creates custom coffee and tea blends per customer request.
• Maintains the cleanliness of each workstation.
• Fill coffee/tea racks, ensuring freshness of coffee/tea. Return unused coffee to roasting, as directed.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.;
• High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience;
• Stand comfortably for 6 to 8 hours a day;
• Thoroughness, high productivity standards, and attention to detail;
If you love a great cup of coffee and are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please apply today!
Groundwork Coffee specializes in batch-roasted, certified organic coffees and artisanal teas. From our humble roots as a rare book store and cafe back in 1990, Groundwork would go on to become one of the first certified organic coffee roasters in Southern California, as well as the largest organic coffee roaster in Los Angeles. A truly local pioneer in fair trade and fairly traded coffee and tea sourcing, we remain committed to sustainable business practices, including maintaining direct relationships with growers and importers who promote responsible coffee and tea production. From the ground up, Groundwork is steadfast in its commitment to the values of quality, sustainability and community.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.