FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/MARKETING
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Dermatology Practice & Product Sales Company is looking for an experienced full-time sophisticated, Front Office Administrator with marketing experience, meticulous organization, in-depth business understanding and financial skills and a demonstrated record of indubitable accountability. This position is responsible for managing the front office in concert with experienced, efficient, effective, committed and happily passionate staff. You must be IMPECCABLY computer and technology proficient and savvy, organized, problem solver, motivated, self-reliant and able to continually multi-task and prioritize, especially under pressure. You must be experienced in dealing multi-culturally, and astute and able to work with the highest levels of functioning executives, co-workers, sales staff, customers and patients, all of which are happy, motivated, insightful and caring and high-caliber.
- As Front Office Administrator, your position will be primarily to assist the Doctor’s medical practice with daily office tasks, business, telephone, files, correspondence, emails, schedules, reception, front and back office duties/scheduling and activities.
- Answering, screening/replying to telephone calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Checking patients in and out with all paperwork including permits, intake and very importantly invoicing with attention particularly to correct invoicing, charging credit cards, emailing remote invoicing to patients, entering and reconciling patient charges and information into QuickBooks, receipts and appointments daily and ongoing coordination, and communicating knowledgeably and with excellent marketing skills.
- Liaise with all patients, follow-ups/orders, scheduling, invoicing, pricing, negotiations/ product vendors.
- MARKETING & SALES - Participating in- product/procedure sales and education to patients/the public, and front and back office maintenance and assistance, which includes working with the office manager, nurse, bookkeeper, outside staff.
- International – import/export documents, shipping, customs, paperwork for products and technology along with office staff.
- Pharmacies worldwide – prescription refills/pricing/ordering/issue/billing resolution.
- Laboratories worldwide – deal with reporting/pricing/issue/reconciliation resolution.
- Oversee/communication marketing material inventory in interface with COO/ marketing staff regarding ordering/printers of labels, marketing materials etc.
- Energetic, quick learner, problem solver, positive, lovely and delightful as well personality with the ability to work autonomously, self-motivated as an experienced, efficient, effective fulfilled employee in a fast-paced, complex business, supply chain, international and medical environment.
- Patient maintenance/interface/ follow up to an extent. Procedure pricing/quotes/in depth explanations taught to you in order to clearly comprehend and communicate.
- Organized, self-motivated, hard-working, personable, compassionate, evolved, well-mannered and well-spoken, self-secure and sufficient.
- Friendly and cooperative- interaction with patients, staff, public, worldwide - on a regular basis
- Excellent Time Management/spelling/English language, grammar, writing/emailing skills.
- Advanced computer, software and technology skills and problem solving.
- Excellent organizational/prioritization/get the job done/problem solving autonomously skills.
- Must be able to keep clean/perfect records/files, reference material and be able to keep in concert with others business and practice updated and troubleshoot workplace and business problem-solving irregularities or inconsistencies on a regular basis
- Your honesty, trustworthiness/ethics/compassion for others must be sacrosanct and irreproachable.