MEDICAL PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR/INVENTORY
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/INVENTORY SPECIALIST
Dermatology Practice & Product Sales Company is looking for an experienced full-time Medical Practice Adminstrator, Inventory Specialist with numbers proficiency, meticulous organization, in-depth business, patient and human resources understanding, and financial skills. You must be computer and technology proficient knowledgeable and savvy, organized, a problem solver, motivated, self-reliant and able to continually multi-task and prioritize. You must be astute and able to work with the highest levels of functioning executives, co-workers, sales staff, customers and patients.
- As Practice Administrator - attention to daily office tasks, business, telephone, files, correspondence, emails, schedules, back office duties/scheduling, activities and accounting.
- ADVANCED Proficiency with Excel & MS Office & QuickBooks – exporting and coordinating, sales and inventory reports from website, warehouse, multiple locations, QuickBooks, Excel Spreadsheet, numbers proficiency.
- As Inventory Specialist - maintenance of inventories in all locations, ordering products from vendors, spreadsheets, record keeping. Inventory overview, reports (skin and supplement products), forecasting in concert with other staff and executives, and dealing with vendors issues.
- Liaise with patients and product vendors, follow-ups/orders, scheduling, invoicing, pricing, negotiations.
- Participating in - product/procedure sales and education to customers, patients/the public, and current Vendors, front and back office maintenance and assistance, which includes working with the nurse, front desk receptionist, bookkeeper, outside staff.
- International – some import/export documents, shipping, customs, paperwork for products and technology along with office staff.
- Pharmacies worldwide – prescription refills/pricing/ordering/issue/billing resolution along with office staff.
- Laboratories worldwide – deal with reporting/pricing/issue/reconciliation resolution along with office staff.