- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
MARKETING MANAGER, JOB DESCRIPTION
Echo and Rig is looking for a savvy marketer to join our team and contribute to the continued growth and success of our brands.
The marketing manager will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to share our brand message, facilitate engagement with our guest, and identify and execute on opportunities to increase market share through our unique story and value proposition.
This diverse role will incorporate Marketing, Design, Social Media, Communication and Public Relation functions.
The position and will require extensive collaboration with internal stakeholders, outside agencies, and with our guest and the media.
Essential Functions: Must be willing and able to:
- Creation and execution of integrated marketing programs and promotions that engage guest, increase market share, grow revenue, and drive loyalty
- Ensure all marketing material, social media content, and guest communication is consistent with brand standards and specifications.
- Partner with Restaurant General Managers to identify local marketing and partnership opportunities within the communities in which we operate.
- Develop reporting functions to evaluate effectiveness and results of all marketing endeavors.
- Manage websites using BentoBox platform
- Oversees internal marketing collateral, including archives of photos, artwork, media clips, reports, and menus.
- Develop and execute email marketing strategy, for the Restaurant
- Manage and resources to operational management teams including promotional items, marketing collateral and online systems
- Collaborate with leadership team and external designers
- Connect with new guests and raise existing customer engagement through social media, events, promotions, technology, etc.
- Build editorial calendars and communicate deliverable deadlines to internal stakeholders & vendors
- Capture engaging content, collaborate with multi-media specialist (photographer/videographer) and other marketers to ensure strategic and engaging content is consistently captured and placed.
- Take photos and videos (for use on social platforms) both during the day and at events; edit photos and videos, and strategically post to further social media goals
- Identifying and creating engagement opportunities that will help grow our audience and increase brand awareness.
- Liaise with partners, General Managers and Executive Chefs to determine store priorities and real-time social media needs
- Proficient in Content Creation- Write, develop, and strategize content production and scheduling and advise on best methods of execution.
- Leverage social listening tools to measure, report, and assist in the response of guest service inquiries and discussion patterns
- Further develop creative, thoughtful and visual content to incorporate on social channels, including campaigns, contests and photos/videos to increase visibility to Fontainebleau.
- Respond to customer reviews on Yelp, Google, Trip Advisor, and Opentable
- proactive outreach to influencers, identify, plan, and execute collaborations
- Write effective press releases. Provide media with notices of special programming or events. Develop story pitches that strengthen brands position nationally and in local communities.
- Coordinate and execute all PR related photo and video shoots and photo/video display.
- Build relationships with media and seek out opportunities for publication, media clips and collaboration opportunities to increase exposure and awareness of the brand
- Develop & maintain media and press list
- Consult operational leaders in the areas of corporate recommendation, make recommendations for best practices that continuously strengthen and protect the brand image.