- Depends on experience
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Do you have what it takes?
We are currently looking for a motivated and charismatic individual to help make our guest experience exceptional. The right experience, attitude and desire to work on our Food & Beverage Team are important qualities! Got personality? Bring it. This is a Full-time position.
As an F&B Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Cultivating relationships with other downtown venues
- Work with our F&B Management team to promote and program our F&B outlets to further develop and evolve the culture
- Supervise employees; create scheduling
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of F&B supervisory experience
- Events experience preferred
- Leadership and staff development skills
- Experience in supervising private events
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and P&L accountability
- Excellent organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties, staff, and guests.
- Great work ethic, flexible hours and play well with others.
If this sounds like you, we want you to apply for the Food & Beverage Supervisor position. We hope you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse company to serve a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to join us!