KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER – Line Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwasher
- $15.00 - $16.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
MENDOCINO FARMS - DOWNTOWN FINANCIAL DISTRICT
NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS!
Do you love to be in the kitchen? Are you all about consistency? LOVE FOOD? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Mendocino Farms Sandwich Market is looking for friendly and outgoing Back of House (Line Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwashers, etc) Team Members with great personalities and kitchen skills to bring our food to life.
Mendo Production team members must be:
- Skilled or interested in preparing gourmet food
- Able to CREATE HAPPY!
- Age 18+
All you need to bring is your passion for people and your inner “foodie” out. We can teach you all the technical stuff.
At Mendo, we’ll cross train you so you’re ready to handle more than one job.
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
- Demonstrate positive attitude, initiative and enthusiasm
- Be organized and clean throughout the shift
- Prepare delicious---gourmet food
- Foster a genuine, quirky, irreverent, and soulful environment
- Exhibit teamwork and effective communication
- Cross train and work in multiple kitchen stations, prep, dish, garnish, grill
- Maintain a clean kitchen, attend to special requests & keep guests happy!
- Have fun cooking for our Mendo fans!
- Part-time shifts
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Health, Dental & Vision for Team Members who qualify
- Free and delicious Mendo Meals on every shift!
- Visit our restaurant M-F 3PM - 5PM for an INTERVIEW
- Click the link and complete an application
If you’re upbeat, positive, and HAPPY individual, we want you on our Team! Apply Today!
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.