- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Management Position Opening – DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Hours of Operation:
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs – 4 pm to 10 pm Fri-Sat – 4 pm to 11 pm
- Lunch: Daily – 11 am to 4 pm
Number of Seats:
- Dining Room: 200
- Bar: 40
- Patio: 115
- 5 yrs. restaurant exp.
- 3 yrs. management/supervisory exp.
- 2 yrs. exp. In restaurant with sales exceeding $5M
- Be recognized as a positive, effective leader
- Be able to work days, nights and weekends
- Demonstrate positive, dynamic guest relations
- Demonstrate wine and liquor expertise
- Demonstrate high achievement with financial controls
- Demonstrate computer literacy with basic spreadsheet and word processing functions
- Have a proven track record of successful training and performance coaching
- Health Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Bonus Program
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Since opening in 1975, Elliott’s Oyster House has delighted taste buds with impeccably fresh seafood. Through the years, we’ve earned a national reputation for our seafood specialties: sustainable Dungeness crab, wild salmon from thriving runs, Alaskan halibut, and Pacific Northwest shellfish - including our star attraction, oysters. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So Elliott’s works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet.