Server $25-30/hour with tips!
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hiring Servers for our Kirkland location!
As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the dining room, the server is responsible for selling and serving food and beverages using their knowledge, hospitality and service skills. Bartending experience a plus!
- At least 1 year serving experience
- Open availability
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Can carry full trays safely & consistently
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Minimum wage tips (average $25-30/hour with tips).
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Uniform Provided
- Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Education Programs and Training Programs.
- Growth opportunities! Join our E3 Co. family of restaurants - Elliott's Oyster House, Metropolitan Grill and Heartwood Provisions.
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or in person. Walk-in’s welcome!
Discover chicken wings galore, from Western BBQ to Sambal Peanut to fiery 7-Alarm Sauce (if you dare). The Wing Dome also serves up burgers, sandwiches and beers on tap, with plenty of TVs for watching the game. Find us in Greenwood and Kirkland.