We are currently looking to hire a career-minded candidate for the position of Customer Account Administrator.
As a Customer Account Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support to the Customer Service department. You will be primarily responsible for providing effective, professional, efficient, accurate, informative, and friendly customer service to all customers and prospects by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as partnering with other Customer Service team members and people in other related departments. Receptionist duties as needed.
· Provide timely, accurate, helpful, and insightful information to customer/prospect regarding products and services, order status, promotions;
· Perform outbound telephone calls to existing customers soliciting orders, advising them of promotions, sharing product knowledge, determining if their experience is meeting or exceed their expectations;
· Greet walk-in visitors; make them comfortable; address their questions, offer solutions, fill orders, process payments, provide instructions;
· Answer incoming calls to the Company's main line;
· Data entry and able to input orders accurately with minimal errors;
· Process customer orders/changes/credits/returns according to established department policies and procedures;
· Generate accurate and timely sales orders and invoices;
· Closely and effectively manage customer collections. Work closely with the customer and your Supervisor to resolve disputed credit items;
· Prepare for your outbound customer calls by reviewing their account in advance to ensure you address any outstanding issues, such as open accounts receivable balances, back-ordered item status, etc.;
· Circle back/follow-up with customers after encounters to ensure their needs were satisfied and that they perceive you have fulfilled your promises and commitments;
· Partner with Sales Reps to meet and exceed customers' service expectations;
· Continually grow product knowledge through resourcefulness, research, and company-provided training, fueled by your curiosity and interest in the business;
· Create professional business relationships that encourage customer to be loyal to the Company as their preferred vendor of choice;
· Get to know the customer's buying patterns, business, and needs so you can make informed and insightful suggestions and offer effective solutions;
· Inform and educate customers/prospects about new and different ways for them to use our products and services, and other reasons to buy from us;
· Fluent in spoken and written English;
· High School diploma and (6) months to (1) year Receptionist or Customer Service experience;
· Customer service experience: business-to-business product and services, working with a sales rep force;
· QuickBooks software experience;
· Microsoft Word & Excel savvy;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to listen effectively;
· Ability to determine and meet customer needs;
· Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve goals. Strong, positive, and constructive team player;
· Ability to work effectively under pressure. Able to maintain focus when operating in a busy, distracting environment;
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
· Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities, work environments, management styles. Able to deal skillfully and promptly to new situations, difficulties, etc.;
If you love a great cup of coffee and are motivated, enthusiastic, and want to work for a company that values its employees, then please apply today!
Groundwork Coffee specializes in batch-roasted, certified organic coffees and artisanal teas. From our humble roots as a rare book store and cafe back in 1990, Groundwork would go on to become one of the first certified organic coffee roasters in Southern California, as well as the largest organic coffee roaster in Los Angeles. A truly local pioneer in fair trade and fairly traded coffee and tea sourcing, we remain committed to sustainable business practices, including maintaining direct relationships with growers and importers who promote responsible coffee and tea production. From the ground up, Groundwork is steadfast in its commitment to the values of quality, sustainability and community.
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.