- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Licensed Therapist will be responsible for providing individual and family therapy, case management, advocacy, linkage to community resources, and crisis intervention services, in addition to maintaining clinical documentation, attending team meetings, etc.
In addition, the Licensed Therapist will have demonstrated creativity, flexibility, and experience engaging with clients, making assessments and treatment recommendations, and utilizing strength-based interventions. Preferred candidates for this position will also likely have advanced training and experience utilizing some evidence-based interventions. This position will likely include varying shifts and on call responsibilities.
Please apply here: https://visionsteen.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct individual and family / group therapy and experiential therapy groups.
- Case management.
- Responsible for insurance reviews and peer-to-peer consults.
- Demonstrates ability to make the necessary programmatic adjustments to meet client, group and program needs.
- Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth and development through participation at in-services, workshops, staff meetings, and literature reviews.
- Upholds state standards for care.
- Adheres to Visions’ facility, department, personnel and standard policies and procedures, including safety policies and safe work practices.
- Maintains professional competence by attending conferences, workshops, educational programs and related trainings.
- Maintains professional license, CPR and Restraint Training.
- Provides nurturing environment and close, intensive supervision / security for all clientele.
- Work effectively with team.
Skills, Qualifications, and Education
- Licensed MFT, LCSW, PSYD or Ph.D.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with adolescents and families in treatment and / or mental health setting with a strong understanding of systematic theoretical orientation.
- DBT / EMDR trained a plus, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional and ethical standards.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
- Team Player
- Ability to provide visual and auditory supervision of clients.
- Maintain professional boundaries and confidentiality.
- Stays calm and emotionally available in an environment serving emotionally disturbed youth.
- Demonstrates group leadership and organizational skills.
- High degree of clinical knowledge and competence.
- Completion of Background Check, including criminal history and fingerprinting.
- Maintain current CPI and CPR certification.
- Valid driver’s license, and MVR clearance.