INTERN: E-Commerce, Customer Service, Web Merchandising
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is looking for a candidate who is interested in interning, to emerge into the e-commerce industry through graphic design, copywriting, social media including Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram!
- Must be interested in swim and beachwear
- Have a great attitude with a smiling face!
- Love to sell over the phone.
- Handle customer service issues with a great attitude
- Attentive to detail
- Punctual, responsible and dependable
- Willing to learn new roles and responsibilities
The candidate's daily duties will include:
- Designing various forms of communications such as digital banners, in-store signage, email templates, social media posts, etc. to produce powerful visual language (Photoshop experience is required)
- Writing body copy, headlines, subject lines as requested
- Assist in all aspects of E-Commerce Customer Service
- Web Merchandising (putting up new product on our web site in a creative and appealing way)
- Striving to meet assigned deadlines proposed by manager
- Participating as a team player, assisting in any task or function necessary as directed by manager
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Photoshop, is excited about the swimwear industry and is passionate about growing their skill set in graphic design and copywriting.
Also helpful is a portfolio of fashionable graphic design and capable of developing creative and trendy artwork for web banners, e-blasts and event flyers!
Please take a look at our website www.dianesbeachwear.com to get an idea on our aesthetic. The ideal candidate will be aware and influenced of all the major trends and follow top fashionable eCommerce sites.
Diane's Beachwear is looking to find a creative and fashionable graphic design intern who is interested in developing and utilizing their current skills and schooling!
This is a great role for someone currently in school and needing an internship for credit or for personal growth. This could also be a great role for a recent graduate looking to get their feet wet in the industry, with one of the swim retail leaders!
Please submit any links to your graphic design portfolios/sites in your cover letter or email your work references directly.
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 14 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.
- There are both paid and unpaid opportunities depending upon experience and results.
- Great Employee Discount.