Pastry/Pie Baker (afternoons/evenings)
- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for an afternoon baker to help us prep and to bake fresh, wholesome dessert pie at the hottest new pie shop on the Westside. Bake of experience a must.
There is room for growth and we are looking for team members to be with us as we expand.
General Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Prepping fruit for fillings
· Preparing pastry cremes and dough
· Rolling dough and forming pies
· Organizing inventory and keeping kitchen clean.
· Communicating and reporting daily with manager.
· Ability to follow recipes by weight
· Attention to detail
· Consistent production
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
· Desire to learn and rise to challenges
· Able to lift 30#
· Food handler certification required
· One to Two years of baking or pastry experience.
· Punctual, organized, and able to work quick & clean
· Self-motivated, and able to work independently
· Have a reliable phone & transportation
· Able to stand entire shift, and lift/carry throughout shift (up to 30 pounds)
· Basic math and computer skills.
We are looking for bakers who can work the afternoon shifts and weekends.
About our pie shop
We bake artisan, handcrafted dessert pies made from the best ingredients. Our pie shop offers delicious slices of pie, hand pies coffee and scoops of a la mode. LA, get ready. It’s pie time! Check out our website www.winstonpies.com