PALIHOTEL WESTWOOD VILLAGE | MINIBAR ATTENDANT
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
OPENING SPRING 2019
Paligroup is currently seeking a minibar attendant for the NEW Palihotel Culver City location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An individual who likes being active all day and not in an office environment
- An independent worker can follow a task list with minimal supervision
- An individual who is detailed oriented and enjoys enhancing the guest in room experience by ensuring they have a fully stocked minibar
The Minibar Attendant is responsible for accurately stocking, reporting, itemizing and cleaning the minibars in guest rooms. The Minibar Attendant takes inventory and restocks guest room minibars on a daily basis and processes the guests’ charges for the items used.
- Maintain accurate inventory and security of minibar items
- Maintain all items stocked in minibars
- Inventory all guest minibars on a daily basis and post the appropriate charges to the room prior to guest departure
- Prepare and submit paperwork required for audit in an organized and efficient manner
- Ensure the most accurate and up-to-date occupancy reports are utilized prior to entering a guest room
- Initiate maintenance requests for necessary repairs and upkeep
- Removal of trash from minibar and refrigerators
- Abide by cleanliness, sanitation and organization standards of work areas; rectify any deficiencies
- Practice safe lifting and transporting procedures and adhere to all safety regulations
- Display a friendly, courteous and professional demeanor in all interactions with guests, customers and fellow team members
- Actively listen and immediately respond to all guest inquiries
- Follow uniform guideline
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by management
- Has a strong working knowledge of and passion for hospitality
- Strong leadership skills and is able to build a cohesive team to achieve the highest quality of customer service
- Displays a strong hands-on approach
- Thinks critically and objectively
- Guest service oriented
- Strong knowledge of cleaning products
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum of eight hours
- Requires mobility and prolonged standing, walking, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
ABOUT PALIHOTEL WESTWOOD VILLAGE
Palihotel Westwood Village is a 55-room boutique hotel nestled in Westwood Village, one of the most recognized university towns in the country. The hotel will embody a mix of mid-century modern with Parisian eclecticism, all set in a delightful historic building that was once home to the Westwood Village’s first ever hotel from 1939. Poised to be the most stylish, design-forward hotel in Westwood Village, Palihotel Westwood Village is located at 1044 Tiverton Avenue.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.