- $14.25 - $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for experienced line cooks with a passion for great customer service. Candidates need to be ready for high volume and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The line cook is responsible for preparing and/or directing the preparation of food to be served,
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares or directs preparation of food served using established production procedures and systems.
- Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Maintains daily production records.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.
Experience: 1-2 years in a high volume kitchen
We’re from LA. It is here in these surrounding neighborhoods that we spent our formative years. We take pride in creating fun environments for people to connect with each other and themselves. We’re young and ambitious, climbing our own Hilltops personally and professionally, just like everyone else. We believe in humanity and are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for allowing our paths to cross.