Account Receivable Clerk
- $14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions into QBO.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by filling invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Issues wholesale invoices when requested.
MUST HAVE 2 years experience with working with Quickbooks Online on a MAC.
HOURS: 1x week for 4-5 hours. 8-1p
Sugarbird Sweets opened its first brick and mortar location inside the One Wilshire building in downtown Los Angeles as their first cafe/deli location. Serving specialty teas and coffees, pairing them with addictive yet rustic variety of scones and baked goods, serving the hospitality group with our scones and teas out of our commissary cafe.
We also offer catering services for baby/brial showers, corporate events with our modernized, tea-centric menus.
Sugarbird started 9 years ago from our first stall at the South Pasadena farmer's market into our first commissary cafe location with the love and help from all our customers and wholesale partners who've supported us throughout these years.