- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Busy, high volume restaurant in the Lower East Side seeks a Restaurant/Nightlife Manager.
Strong beverage and wine knowledge is a MUST for this position.
Candidates must possess:
- At least 3 years Managerial experience in NYC hospitality/nightlife
- Working knowledge of Open Table and Micros
- Food, Beverage and Wine knowledge with the ability to teach
- Administrative organizational skills
- Charisma and personality that can balance light-hearted humor with sincere professionalism
- Willingness to work hard with intent to grow within the company
- Effortless ability to charm the most high-maintenance guests
- Open availability
Responsibilities include hiring, training and supporting team while creating a positive fun work environment, driving sales, containing costs, creating exceptional guest experiences and motivating team to increase sales.
Please include your resume and brief note about yourself and what you think sets you apart from other candidates.
We are an EEO employer.