- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Oversee and manage daily restaurant operations. Responsible for the selection, development and performance management of all staff members.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make the necessary decisions to ensure the delivery of an excellent dining experience for our guests. Ensure there is a safe and productive work environment for staff members.
- Other duties assigned
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- With the guidance of the District Manager, work with management team to achieve budgeted goals.
Food safety and planning
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper attire, and appearance standards.
- Estimate food and beverage costs.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Works closely with Kitchen Supervisor team.
- Estimate food needs, ensure orders are placed accurately with vendors and ensure the deliveries of fresh food and supplies are on schedule.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints and suggestions, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or staff member is injured.
- Manage shifts which include daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding CCC standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Provide direction to staff members regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Interview hourly staff members. Direct hiring, supervision, development and, when necessary, termination of staff members.
- Conduct orientations, explain CCC culture and philosophy, and oversee the training of new staff members.
- Develop staff members by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting regular performance reviews.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- High School Diploma required
- 3+ years of previous supervisory work experience in a high volume quick service restaurant
- CA ServSafe Food Safety Manager Certified required
- Speak, read, and write English fluently
- Proficient in the following restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, and restaurant safety
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register and POS system
- Passionate about food and hospitality
- Friendly, upbeat, and cooperative
- Able to complete tasks on or before set deadline.
- Able to work well with others, set an exemplary example of leadership and respectful communication.
- Must enjoy and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Fully documented to work in the U.S.
- Perform duties that require standing, walking, reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, twisting, climbing, lifting/carrying (up to 25 lbs. individually), and moving throughout the restaurant for 8-12 hours per shift, up to 6 shifts per week, occasional sitting, 1-4hrs/day
- Paid holidays (New Years, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)