Sleep Study Scoring Technician RPSGT
- $21.00 - $23.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Daytime Technical position works under the general direction of the IDTF-supervisory physician, the General Manager, Technical Director or designee, to review and score, or tabulate the sleep study data gathered during a comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders including in-center and out of center sleep testing.
1. Demonstrate adherence to AASM scoring parameters for OCST; identify artifact, inadequate signals, and study failures and generate an accurate report.
2. Score sleep/wake stages by applying professionally accepted guidelines.
3. Score clinical events (such as respiratory events, cardiac events, limb movements, arousals, etc) utilizing AASM standards.
4. Generate accurate reports by tabulating sleep/wake and clinical event data.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the general manager including but not limited to PAP set ups, MSLTs, HST Set ups, mask fittings, etc.
- MBOC Technologist License AND RPSGT credential
- Minimum of five years experience in PSG Scoring
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
REMOTE SCORING POSITIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL QUALIFICATIONS LISTED.