- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
High profile Restaurant Group is looking for a Breakfast Manager to add to our leadership team! If you are looking for a career opportunity in a high profile, high volume, hospitality driven restaurant group then this is the opportunity for you!
If you'd like to be considered, please attach your resume to the email listed.
• Must have previous Restaurant managerial experience, 3 to 5 years of experience.
• Must have a strong leadership background, excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Must have a passion for hospitality and understand what it means to deliver a great guest experience.
• Must be able to schedule, direct, coordinate and implement policy and procedures, handle guest issues.
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop their team
• Personable, charismatic, energetic, approachable, positive, outgoing, warm and hospitable are more important than years of experience!
• Passion for food, wines, craft cocktails, and beers
• Experience with Micros, Open Table and/or Avero is a plus
• Ability to attend to high-end clientele