- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Grateful Hospitality is hiring a Manager to join our exceptional team. The General Manager will be in charge of overseeing operations at muliple locations. This position works with Managers and Assistant Managers at each location to ensure all aspects of onboarding, day-to-day activities, accounting, and inventory are executed to highest industry standard. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Manage day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Excel in a high volume environment
- Exceptional Professionalism, ability to communicate in an executive environment.
- Proven service industry management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, payroll systems, etc.)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field