- $2.83 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
Frick Park Tavern, a BRAND NEW American comfort concept by Chef Jimmy Brown is OPENING SOON and is NOW HIRING for all FOH (servers, bartenders, support staff) and BOH (prep cook, line cook, dishwasher) positions. We are seeking energetic, friendly and highly motivated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional customer service. We strive for total guest satisfaction by delivering the highest quality food and drink using the freshest ingredients available in a setting that is warm and inviting. Our service is honest, warm, professional, welcoming and detail-oriented. We are looking for hospitality minded individuals who are looking to learn and grow with us!
General Skills and Qualifications:
- A great SMILE and demeanor that embodies warmth and hospitality.
- Positive mental attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills—verbal and listening!
- Willingness to learn, and to uphold standards of excellence at all times.
- Action oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability and willingness to follow directions precisely.
- Ability to exert moderate physical effort, including standing, carrying, bending, stretching, stooping, pulling, pushing, and lifting of weight of up to 50 pounds, repeatedly. Must be able work on your feet for up to 8 consecutive hours, and carry supplies up and down stairs without difficulty.
- High personal standards in regard to professionalism, attire and grooming.
- Flexible schedule and availability to work weekends and late nights.
- Ability and willingness to treat others with kindness and respect in an environment free of harassment and discrimination.
- Previous experience is a plus, but not necessarily required for motivated individuals who possess a teachable mentality with interest and dedication in learning a new skillset.
- Attention to detail and thorough practice in all work.
- Friendly and respectful communication with co-workers, manager(s), and guests.
- Proven effective time management skills.
- Willingness to operate within a true team environment.
- Excellent attendance record.
Flexible scheduling, competitive wages, employee discounts, staff meal, and a fun work atmosphere!
Must be available to work evening and weekend hourss!