- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
You’re a beverage enthusiast. And with us, you'll get to both refine and showcase your craft of creating cocktails. Join us and grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. No matter your path, we’ll make sure you feel right at home.
- Have the knowledge and passion to create intriguing, indigenous, and delicious cocktails.
- Have the basics down, but are constantly on the look-out for new trends, micro-local offerings, and guests’ evolving needs.
- The Walnut Creek Marriott Hotel bartender is not just a beverage enthusiast, but also the host of the space. The bartenders will use his/her knowledge and expertise to make the bar look and function flawlessly.
- He or she builds relationships with others across the hotel (from housekeeping, to parking, to the Navigator, and beyond) and in the community, to anticipate and deliver on our guests’ needs.
- This individual should be passionate about the guest service experience, but also have an eye for detail – from the money that moves through their hands, to the information they provide to guests, to the accuracy of their reports.
- May prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
- Performs in compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance with all state and local regulations pertaining to the public operation of the hotel’s bar area, including maximum safe occupancy, emergency exit accessibility, smoke-free area maintenance.
- Responsible for knowing and recognizing in-state and out-of-state drivers licenses and state-issued identification cards.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
Skills and Abilities:
No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success: making sure you have a safe work environment, following company policies and procedures, ensuring your uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintaining confidentiality, and protecting company assets. As a bartender, you’ll be on your feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time) and taking a hands-on approach to your work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance). You’ll need to make sure you have everything you need when you need it (reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping). Doing all these things well (and other things that come your way) is the foundation of the job. Ultimately, the real hallmark of the Bartender role is driving a best-in-class guest experience, inspiring guests and ambassadors alike to live life to discover.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.