Licensed A&H Agent - Marketplace
- $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Our Client is looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated Licensed Agents who want to make a difference by protecting the lives, family, and assets of others while growing their career in sales. They offer the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment with real opportunity for career growth and advancement alongside experienced leaders within an entrepreneurial culture, and an energetic environment.
What makes our client special?
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from our partner carriers
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based, results-focused culture
- Company-paid training and A&H Insurance Licensing
- Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential
- Fast past sales environment where you are part of a team!
- Internal advancement opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Accountable for taking and making sales calls with prospective clients
- Track, gather information and answer client inquiries
- Work to meet, identify and educate clients on insurance needs
- Find products that best meet each client’s needs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly metrics
- Performs other duties as requested, including attending required meetings
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Active Life and Health Insurance License
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- A high degree of initiative, mature judgment, and self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able and willing to travel
- Ability to keep confidential information secure
- Variety of computer software knowledge related to job
- 2+ years of Life and Health Sales