- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position
Operates electronic switchboard to provide answering service for the hotel. Greets caller and announces name or phone number of hotel. Records and delivers messages, furnishes information, accepts orders, and relays calls. Places telephone calls at request of guest or management and is responsible for all emergency telephone communications. Responsible for accepting and delivering packages and electronic facsimile messages to and from guests. Electronically or manually date stamps and files messages. Removes filed messages after required file period has elapsed.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the hotel’s switchboard.
- Responsible for representing the hotel when talking with any individual; guest, vendor, travel agent, employee, or others; in a professional manner
- Answer all calls within three (3) rings;
- Voice calm and unhurried;
- Style reflecting care and concern for the caller;
- Patient and tolerant of all callers;
- Helpful in each circumstance to the fullest of the position’s ability.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of transactions.
- Maintain message storage for a period of time as specified by Supervisor.
- Discard stored messages when the storage time has elapsed.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand the technologies required in the work you are doing.
- Work with a variety of situations.
- Solve problems using facts and personal judgment.
- React quickly in emergency situations and make decisions that may involve a great amount of money or the safety of others.
- Work with different kinds of people.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.