- $9.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Utility Crew Role:
You will be responsible for producing kind and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining all areas of the dish cleaned and organized.
- In charged of cleaning the kitchen floors and coolers.
- Cleans windows and dining throughout the entire shift.
- wash and sanitize all dishes, pots and pans, small ware and storing containers.
- Helps put away truck orders.
- Clean restroom areas.
- Keep dining room area clean
- Clean all tables and chairs
- Clean and restock all napkin holder
- Clean all trash bins
- Take out the trash throughout the shift
- Clean all kitchen drains
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is desired.
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
- Accountable in upholding high standards.
- Free meals on working days.
- 50% off meals on days off.
- Growth opportunities.
Co-owners Roger Duarte and Chef Sam Gorenstein founded My Ceviche in 2012. With a small storefront in South Beach, they started serving up fresh and flavorful ceviches, tacos, burritos, and salads with seafood from local fishermen. Following the success and popularity of the first location, the two entrepreneurs expanded the concept to six more locations throughout the Miami area and later opened up a successful Mediterranean concept called Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen, which has grown to three locations. Our company strives to empower our crew and communities each and every day. We're truly passionate about people, and we hope to create delicious experiences that welcome and celebrate everyone.