Assistant General Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Kabuki Japanese Restaurants; we are the people behind sushi for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Assistant General Manager (AGM) supervises the day to day restaurant operations to ensure the efficient operations as well as ensuring high production, productivity, and profitability within the established Kaizen Dining Group standards in every aspect.
- Assist the management team in overseeing the day-to- day operation of restaurant.
- Write the weekly staff schedule. Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed, as needed, and that labor cost objectives are met.
- Ensure continuous improvement in quality of service, operational effectiveness and employee retention and satisfaction.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- At least 4 years in the restaurant industry.
- 1 years of management experience, preferred in culinary arts.
- Food Handler’s Certification Required/Advanced Certification(s) Preferred
- Compliance with State and local food and beverage handling/enforcement requirements.
- Experience reading financial reports with a strong sense of financial/business acumen.
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Kaizen Dining is a restaurant development and management group led by people passionate about great food. We are on a mission to provide the best in class in everything we do; from sushi to ramen. How do we do this? By collaborating with the best and insanely talented chefs in the industry. The Kaizen portfolio includes Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, Tengoku Ramen Bar and more, coming your way soon.