IT Help Desk Specialist II (19-02180)
- $45K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
IT Help Desk Specialist II
Primary Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret, preferrably DHS
- Provide first-line, user-facing technical customer services by phone, email, remote desktop, and desk-side visits.
- Open incident tickets, document symptoms and steps taken towards resolution.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve basic issues related to Active Directory (AD) account administration, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), business applications, telecommunications, printing, video teleconferencing, and networking.
- Escalate incidents to senior helpdesk team members or functional experts, as needed.
- Additional duties may include moving and setting up computers and equipment, tracking IT assets, data entry, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on technical customer support or helpdesk experience
- Excellent customer service skills (listening, communicating, explaining technical topics)
- Professional-level IT knowledge: desktops/laptops running Windows 10, MS Office suite (including Outlook), networking, printing, permissions, VPN, business applications, etc.
- Experience with service desk ticketing applications (HEAT, BMC Remedy, Ivanti Service Manager)
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.