Back of House Crew
- $12.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Team members will learn various aspects of the restaurants from serving the customers, preparing the dish & making sure the restaurant looks constantly amazing.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Have hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment would be advantageous (but not necessary)
· Food preparation & cooking according to Pepper Lunch standards
· Kitchen operation & cleaning
· Ability to multi-task across various back of house duties
· Participate in stock-take activities
· Great customer service skills;
· A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile; and
· Excellent communication skills;
· Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
· Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures would be a bonus.
Please send us your cover letter & resume, outlining your past experiences in order to give us a solid overview.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arranged for face to face interview.
Hope to see you soon & join our family!
Pepper Lunch is the original Japanese D-I-Y Teppan restaurant, with over 400 stores all over the world. Pepper Lunch promises a dynamic and fresh culinary experience for everyone by presenting the novel concept of sizzling Steaks, Pasta Range, Sizzling Curry, and last but not least our signature Pepper Rice.