Concierge/Navigator - Guest Reception
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
DISCOVER THIS WAY!
At the Renaissance Asheville, we are different, we are exciting; and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We are building a culture that leads with the important notion that we love what we do and do what we love. If you believe in true hospitality and have a servant heart, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Concierge/ Navigator is responsible for ensuring a wonderful guest experience through excellent customer service. This position plays an integral role in the guest’s stay as the Concierge is often one of the first individuals that a guest interacts with.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Greeting guests with friendly and sincere welcome
- Providing information and assistance to guests regarding city and hotel attractions or points of interest
- Booking reservations for guests both within the resort and at outside facilities
- Properly logging guest requests and performing follow up with guests
- Familiarizing oneself with each day’s arrival and group activities
- Maintaining communication with Reception and other departments regarding guest activity or special needs as necessary
- Ensuring any incoming and outgoing packages are logged and delivered appropriately
- Monitoring and scheduling Hotel Driver and booking guest transportation with Hotel’s contracted vendor
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an upscale hotel preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Exceptional guest recovery skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Must be willing to participate in a learning environment
- Must integrate company values throughout all interactions
- Must be able to quickly and effectively adapt to using new software products
- Must be dependable and available to work within the hotel on weekends, nights and/or holidays based on business demands
Must be able to stand for an extended period of time, approximately six hours. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill tasks. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.