Video Content Specialist
- $15.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Blue Medical Spa is seeking a creative, motivated Video Content Specialist with exceptional attention to detail to join our Marketing team to design and release video content on a regular cadence as a way of building brand. This role is critical to reach potential clients.
Video Content Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Shoot and edit video/photographs for our website, social media, and more.
- Work with employees to schedule, manage, and execute video/photoshoots.
- Effectively shoot by yourself or with a small team
- Be able to deliver edited videos consistently
Video Content Specialist Skills & Qualifications
- 1-5 years of photography and videography experience in a professional setting.
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software
- Experience with DSLR, mirrorless, and various professional cameras.
- An eye for detail, color, typography, layout and design trends.
- Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus.
Please include a link to your portfolio or examples of your work.
- Pay starts at $15 per hour (depending on experience)
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Generous employee discounts.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Blue Medi Spa family. Apply today!