SILVER LAKE POOL & INN | SERVER
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
SILVER LAKE POOL & INN | PART-TIME RESTAURANT SERVER
The Hart and Hunter is looking for a Part-Time server. A friendly and thoughtful attitude with attention to detail is key as we greatly value our customers and the relationships we have established with our regular clientele.
- Greeting guests and large parties upon arrival.
- Assisting clientele on the phone with reservations and other queries.
- Taking and delivering food and beverage orders.
- Multi-tasking and taking on a variety of roles when needed.
- Must be friendly and be a team player and communicate professionally.
- Operate POS system and manage a cash bank.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace per side work guidelines issued by Management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Availability Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; excellent phone manner
- Previous experience in a high volume or high profile restaurant
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Provide legible communication and directions
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Previous Hospitality experience required
We are an EEO Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.