- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
This position ensures high quality products and customer service are delivered, while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as company ethical business practices. In addition, this position manages restaurant operations including the execution of all company policies, procedures, programs and systems to ensure restaurant profitability.
What’s on the Menu:
- Demonstrate operational skills including making quality products and ensuring each product meets Papa John’s standards and accurately reflects the customer’s order.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience, including professionally and promptly responding to all customer concerns or issues. Solicit, share and utilize customer feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty.
- Supervise a restaurant team, maintaining adequate staffing levels, properly training team members, ensuring compliance with all Papa John’s policies and procedures, and coach to improve performance.
- Motivate team to deliver quality service to all customers while promoting a fun, energetic, and collaborative environment.
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to restaurant team members.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and shift reports, assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss.
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized and complies with safety and security standards at all times.
Compensation: (if applicable) varies
Required Hours of Work: 20-40
Skill Set Required: Critical Ingredients Include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision
- Ability to work with computers, phones, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including but not limited to pizza delivery
- A valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the team member works, an acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of auto insurance and a reliable vehicle
Great things are happening at Papa John’s! If you are looking for a career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, with a professional and highly motivated team, mixed with professional development opportunities and a competitive salary, look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, look for quality business practices, advancement opportunities and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John’s has over 4,400 restaurants worldwide and continues to expand every day. Your opportunities are endless as we believe in promoting from within and offer comprehensive cross-training programs. Better Ingredients. Better People.
Don’t miss out... APPLY TODAY!