Objective / Purpose / Summary
This position is responsible for managing, and implementing marketing strategy and tactics for The Kessler Collection and the company’s hotels, restaurants and galleries, including but not limited to: marketing, media, web, promotions, events, communications and special projects. This position acts as a liaison among properties, corporate and outside vendors. The Marketing Manager must cultivate strong relationships with partners on property to ensure that the corporate marketing team is providing appropriate support.
Essential Duties / Tasks / Responsibilities:
As with any position, the tasks and responsibilities may differ from time to time as the role develops. The ultimate responsibility will require the incumbent to stay on top of the marketing needs of the brand/hotels as assigned.
1. Responsible for project management, trafficking and archival of all print and digital marketing and sales collateral materials such as brochures, advertising, digital, photography, stationery, in-room & on-property branded materials, etc.
2. Liaison for projects between branding agency/vendors who provide marketing support and the properties.
3. Manage all PR relationships and ensure outside agencies are reflecting correct brand and marketing image.
4. Oversee and direct Marriott Digital Services on property needs/objectives, engage on new opportunities, etc.
5. Provides art direction for property-created collateral to ensure that all artwork stays on brand and is free of errors.
6. Measure ROI on all marketing programs implemented across all communication mediums. (as needed)
7. Test and deploy Email Campaigns.
8. Management of current CRM including email database.
9. Maintain property and Corporate websites.
10. Tracks and maintains inventory of marketing materials for online store.
11. Obtains bids from vendors for marketing collateral production and makes recommendations on how to award work.
12. Provide corporate E-commerce support for portfolio wide initiatives.
13. Ensure that all Brand paid search campaigns (PPC) are optimized and performing at acceptable levels through aggregating and analyzing monthly reports and keyword lists.
14. Direct, educate and work with the properties in E-commerce and online marketing best practices including but not limited to:
a. Search Engine Optimization
b. Social Media
c. Digital Advertising Analysis and Recommendations
f. Google My Business
15. Manage the Kessler Collection social media profiles – Facebook and Instagram.
16. Share and distribute any brand supported E-commerce initiatives that add value to the portfolio.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No direct reports
1. Bachelor Degree required, marketing major preferred
2. Two (2) to five (5) years of work experience in Marketing, Hospitality or related field – required
3. Excellent computer skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - required
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.