Marketing Coordinator - Social Media/Content Writer
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Doylestown automotive group is seeking a team member with demonstrated experience working on website and social media content. Also assist team with the coordination of offline marketing efforts including dealership and community events, PR, print, broadcast, email and newsletters. Must be a creative writer/storyteller who can reach target audience and inspire action.
• Social Media
o Manage social media profiles and posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
o Write concise, engaging content that adheres to company branding for tone and voice and is optimized for search engines.
o Monitor and respond to positive and negative comments in a timely manner
o Develop monthly social media plan and take actions to cultivate relationships with existing followers and reach new audiences
o Create monthly social ad campaigns and track results/success
o Analyze social results and apply recommendations for continuous improvement
o Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers
• SEO and Content Marketing
o Research, develop, write and design content for a series of company websites
o Work within content management systems to edit and build website pages
o Analyze to improve organic search engine performance
o Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO
o Plan and execute while maintaining the budget. Track costs and prepare written report results
• Degree in Business, Marketing, English or Communications with a minimum 1-year relevant experience
• Experience with Google Analytics, SEO and SEM plus online social media scheduling tools (Hootsuite, etc)
• Exceptional writing skills with content accuracy
• Superior organizational skills and ability to juggle numerous projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to take initiative, set priorities, troubleshoot, work well with other departments and readily adjust to change
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience in creating video content for the web a plus.
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.